Friday, May 9, 2008

Shout Out to the Crick

So, I've probably been spending more time on Google Analytics than is good for me... it certainly is an addiction... but I came across an interesting statistic. Apparently there are several views of TBR from Johnson Creek.

At first, I thought that perhaps my life partner had been viewing TBR from the site of an clerkship. However, upon confronting my life partner, I learned that I was mistaken, as my life partner has not viewed TBR in quite some time. This confounded my befuddlement, but I plan to continue operations under the assumption that there may be some readership base from Johnson Creek.

I would like to take a moment officially welcome our JC readers and share some of their culture with our Madison-based readership.

Johnson Creek, lovingly referred to as "The Crick" by its citizens, is located in beautiful, historic south-central Wisconsin. It has been called "The Crossroads With a Future" due to its location at the intersection of Interstate 94 and State Highway 26. Johnson Creek offers a plethora of ammenities to locals and out-of-towners alike, including the UW Cancer Center and an outlet mall. The population is predominantly white (95% in 2000) and has a male-benefitting ratio of 100 females to 97 males (probably as a result of its proximity to an outlet mall).

If you like cancer, shopping, and women, the Crick is the place to be!

For further information on our brethren in Jefferson County, you can check out the Village of Johnson Creek Website.

No comments: