Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Wish They Made RU-486 For Hangovers

Apparently booze, pizza, gyros, and cannoli don't mix well. I don't know wt fuck I was thinking last night, but om-fucking-g am I paying for it today. I haven't puked that hard since freshman year.

Worst part is, I go to shit it out, right, and I instantly feel better so I take a shower. But while I'm showering, the hot water makes me a little light headed and nauseous and I have to puke again. So now I'm puking in the same toilet that I just dropped a humongous post-camping load in which precipitates more puking.

I'm not going to comment on Grebutron's last post at this time because it would probably just be the hangover talking... more like yelling. Well, you jerks know where I'll be. It might not be your couch, but it's still a couch.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Should you really be watching an infomercial for Dual Action Cleanse in your condition?