Thursday, May 29, 2008

DAC

So I discovered this one day when I was super hungover. It's easily one of the best infomercials on the air.

Why you should buy DAC


More importantly, why you should watch the program


Even fucking creepier


Just what I've always wanted... Klee Irwin stalking me... he's checking to see if you've been naughty or nice. Although, I would like that high-five. Apparently he isn't just the most sought after name in internal cleansing... he's also a personal coach! I'd love to have him guiding me through life.

Anyway, check it out at http://www.dualactioncleanse.com/, now with green tea!

2 comments:

j.patrick said...

I just love his smile!

Jeremy said...

I'm going to have kids strictly for the purpose of examining their shit when they turn 4. Then, you know, I'll throw the kid away, or whatever.