Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is it just me, or is this weird?

I found it in an article here, but I sort of thought it was a joke or something. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but I guess it's serious. I think the product line is silly, she basically just puts tape over hula hoops... interesting.
Hula Hoopla is based out of Madison, Wisconsin and exists for one reason: to bring the joy of hula hooping to as many people as possible.

My name is Danielle McIntosh, and I have a passion for hooping. I make hoops of all kinds: standard, water weighted, and bean filled. I also specialize in collapsible hoops, which I have taken with me in international travel.


Some people play guitar, some draw, I guess some people do hula hoops.

1 comment:

Slider said...

How dare you belittle my craft. There are dozens of us hoopsters out there. DOZENS!