Thursday, May 29, 2008

Americans are Easily Confused. Dunkin' Donuts Takes Action.

I never thought that I would spend time defending that harpy Rachael Ray, but alas, I must. Dunkin' Donuts pulled an ad featuring Rachael Ray because she was wearing a scarf that looked very similar to scarves worn by known terrorist groups. Personally, I think it looks more like some sort of pashmina, but that's neither here nor there. Dunkin' Donuts feared that Americans would misinterpret her wardrobe and confuse Rachael Ray as a terrorist sympathizer. The power of American retardation is staggering. In a related story, Chocolate Therapy ice cream from Ben and Jerry's might be a little too chocolaty for my tastes.



2 comments:

Slider said...

The world would be a scary, scary place without our coveted watchdog, Double-D.

On a side note, I'm burning all of my Rachael Ray cookbooks, DVD's, and posters.

j.patrick said...

what is that, a friends reference?