Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Feel Alright Tonight

I imagine most of you are feeling ecstatic after Obama's victory Tuesday. I certainly have a nice bounce to my step these days. We finally have a man with some soul in the White House. I've attended only two classes this week in an effort to savor and appreciate the moment. I will be continuing this party throughout the weekend if any of you would like to join me in a toast (or two) to celebrate the fact that our country has not gone completely retarded. (Sorry to anyone that voted McCain, yes I am implying that you are retarded, unless I guess you make like a million dollars and don't want to be taxed and pay for services like a fire department or an education in society, that's legit). Things are looking up these days my friends - Springsteen has a new album coming out in January, there are now two hot dog joints on State Street, that annoying construction to build what I believe has to be an underground pool has to be almost complete in library mall, and new teacher salaries should increase with Obama in office.

1 comment:

The Hulk said...

fyi, i ended up voting for the nader. ha, just kidding, i voted for the black guy.